Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm so into stripes, I should be on a boat.

We've hit crazy-town busy at work which means my life sucks and I'm reading all sorts of exciting material (read: most boring shit that ever existed), but at least it's raining and thundering outside instead of beautiful and sparkly. I'm lacking serious creative juices, so just deal with it bitches. Just deal. JKlovesbye.xxx
-
Check out this cute little chair with cute little pillow and delish flower arrangement and sweet little white table. Sugar and spice and everything effing nice. I'm currently reading The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (my favs author) and it's rocking my life as expected. Wish I were sitting in this little number instead of rotting here in my cube over an overpriced turkey and Havarti sandwich that I didn't even pay for meh.

-
Things I already own and plan on using to emulate this room: Badass chandelier courtesy of Mama Carlson/thrift store; real-life dead antlers courtesy of Papa Carlson/the woods (I'm so legit, it hurts); bad art sketches, thanks friends!; overstuffed and awesomely upholstered chair; mirror mirrors on the wall. Ready, go!
-
-
Loves the windows. It reminds me of Chocolat minus sex-pot Johnny Depp.
-
-
freckles + ginger + Popsicle + tan = sweet summertime
-
-
Like I said--stripes. I'm wearing them right now. Nice.
-

-
Hello little bun.
-

-
Soulshine, sunshine.
-
-
Dream color scheme.
-
-
Honestly, who gets off a plane looking this good? Picnic basket at the ready? WTFFFF?! Maybe I'm just cranky because I can't decide who I love more...my girl Diane K or old-school love-of-my-life Joshua Jackson? Stars and hearts forever xxx.

-
-
Answer me this: what the eff is that clip in her hair? Sacrilegious. And just plain disgusting. It's not clever. It's not witty. You look like a fool. Sorrybuttrue.
-
-

I hate my job.
Love, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment