Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nature's Confetti

"I believe in pink... I believe in kissing--kissing a lot... and I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls." -Audrey Hepburn.
-


Yeah, whatever Audrey. Today is Thursday, best day of the week! Almost Friday! Jeans! Yes! Here are some little tiny treats for you to see. An adorbs coffee water color (coffee color?), some Chanel shoutouts, cherry blossom love, summertime picnic romance getaway goodness, my new current dream kitchen (well, the view at least), and some hot bikini babes on the beach. Enjoy! xx

-
Coco Mademoiselle, mmm delish...
-
-
Gold and pink, loves it.
-
-
Serious cherry on top.
-
-
Sangria, sangria, sangria, san...
-
Hello, sunflower.
-
-
Every one stop and hammer time and seriously look at the view from that window. I would give up some earthly rights and vow to stay in the kitchen always if I got to look over that lake/forest every morning. Sigh.
-

-
I want this bathing suit.
-

-
I want this umbrella.
-
-
I want to be at the (oil-free) ocean. Effffff you BP.
-

-

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment