Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today I'm Irritated Because...

1. I was almost murdered on Fairfax Co Pkwy by a Lexus SUV that was sporting a Baby on Board magnet AND a McCain/Palin sticker. Lame.

2. I held the door for some middle-aged has-been who was on her cell; didn't get a thank you; she stepped on the back of my heel; and her teenaged, slutty-fied daughter with the trashy French pedicure followed quickly behind, texting at rapid/rabid speeds. Ridiculous.

3. I have poison ivy on my leg that is starting to ooze and creep onto my disgusting dress pants that I hate. Sexy.

4. I JUST REALIZED I LEFT MY HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE IN THE CAR BECAUSE I'M TOO CHEAP/POOR TO BUY THAT CRAP EVERY DAY EFFFFFFF.

5. It's unfuckingbelievably beautiful outside and I'm in my hell-hole lair where there aren't any windows/the sun don't shine. Eff corporate America.

6. There is still oil gushing into the ocean. Fucking, I can't even talk about it.


i'll be back later once STG implodes on itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment