Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'll Follow the Sun

Good morning, good morning, good morning!

It is hot as all getup outside, but it's freezing in my office. Joy. However...I'm so excited because today is Thursday (best day of the week, duh!) and it's almost lunchtime and the day is going much faster than anticipated and I'm wearing a new Michael Kors shirt that I got for $12 whole buckaroos and life.is.good!

Tonight Cody and I are going out to dinner in Reston (we're thinking The Counter... serious yums) and afterwards I'm looking at another apartment ugh blah farts. This one's only three miles from work, yippee! and has two 20-something girls living in it...we'll see!

Then, I think I've magically convinced my boss to let me leave four hours early tomorrow because I have a million overtime hours banked up and there's nothing going on and seriously, why can't I just leave now?

I'm headed to the Lou this weekend for some serious R&R with the madre. Crossing fingers and toes that I don't get poison ivy for the thousandth time (this time I really am wearing pants the whole weekend, no excuses). Don't know what we'll do yet...probs hang out at home, visit the old-man grandpa, catch up with the padre, and generally lounge till our hearts are content (lounge = mega thrift store/antique/junk shopping, duh).
-
Oh, and I PAID OFF ONE STUDENT LOAN TODAY YAYYYYYYYYY
-
Country roads, flew-powder me home!
-

-
Loves, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment