Friday, June 11, 2010

Three Pretty Faces, Three Pretty Places

What up bitches. No seriously--how's it goin? So pumped, because in T-minus 2.5 hours, I will be in Rio Grande sipping a swirl and gorging on some serious chips and salsa. Commence jealousy. Also, tomorrow I'm heading into the city with Del and Cody where we're running some errands/watching the World Cup in Dupont on some big screens while chugging overpriced PBR and possibly meeting up with Paul. THEN on Sunday, I'm waking up, hitting the Cascades Farmer's Market, and heading back into DC to tourist-style explore some museums, have some lunch, and call it a successful weekend. Thank. God.

Also, I just got a bonus check at work and fully intend on splurging on a massage from some spa that Emily goes to that looks legit and refreshing...I'm sure I'll come out looking like this...but better:

-
-
Glowing Cleavage. Well done, Aniston.
--
Wallpaper, nuff said, duh.
-

-
My future nook library. Seriously sigh.
-

-
Oui, sil vous plait.
-
-
Happy awesome fantastic amazing fun-filled loves hugs and kisses weekend to everyone!
xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment