Monday, August 15, 2011

Do It for Melfa!

Driving four hours across the bay for a crabbie feast with some crazies is always 100% worth it. "Working from home" is the best invention ever, especially when home includes intense sunshine and a pool and "working" includes Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier and Duoz CheezeIts. Some people have all the luck.

Hayley enjoyed her vacation, even if it was spent having her picture taken roughly 50,000 times.


Sooo spoiled soooo sleepy...


Jebby came back for a visit from vet school orientation. So fancy.
Thanks for letting me sleep in yo bed again.


We ate pie for breakfast (and lunch. And after-lunch snack).


Couple of stone-cold, crab-catchin' killas.


Life is so hard...


Then...we feasted!


I'm always amazed at how drawn-out these weekends actually feel, especially given the long drive. Maybe it's the influx of alcohol to the system or the deadly amounts of Old Bay sprinkled on our souls. Either way, a long weekend at the cape is always better than, well, anything. CC11 FTW and I was only there 36ish hours!

On the way home, I stumbled across this gem while filling up my car (which, consequently tripped 240,000 miles somewhere around Onacock. That's my girl.)


May God contenue to bless America, I guess. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. you're going to hate me for this but you were in CC for a little over two days which is actually 48+ hours. math wins again!

    ReplyDelete