Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tricks Are for Kids.

So my cousin Jenny just had a baby last week (a boy named Sawyer...love it) and I think the whole infant arrival sent me on a whirlwind hunt for pastel pinks and blues. Not that I think I would ever decorate a kid's room in these colors, but I do love a sweet pastel palette, especially when it's chock full of lush flowers and crisp white backdrops.

Super into the idea of separating little makeup items with this "industrial"-looking tin thing.


I am willing to bet that no children live in this house with this staircase...way too white and perfectly unscuffed for any of that nonsense. Still...lookin' good....


Turquoise. Pink. White. Yes. Yes YES.


Would only look better with a little teal Pyrex peekin out.


Chunky coffee table legs ftw.


Light fixture + marble-ish counter tops + glass-faced cabinets + artichokes at the ready


Yoga tonight. Whining my way out of work on Friday. Cape Charles for the weekend (!?!). Leftover Rio Grande for dinner!!!! And it's not blazingly hot as balls out today. Score!

xxx,
Hann

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where you found the picture of that striped staircase but it's a beach house that the Novogratz's did. Have you seen them before? Ahhh you'd love them, I think. They may be too punk rock though, they are often a little too much even for me, but their show is awesome. They have a bajillion kids too. http://www.thenovogratz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do NOT appreciate the question mark regarding Cape Charles. Remove, or I'll remove yo face.

    ReplyDelete